My name is Johnny Walker. I deliver the Highfield one-day Personal Licence course in Malvern Hills. I can attend at your premises even if it is for just one candidate. Call me on 07970 134 730 for details of availability. I can usually sort out a day to suit us both. This saves you time and effort. Simply, I come to you. By the way, I also work on a Saturday or a Sunday.
What you need to do to obtain a Personal Licence in Malvern Hills, or anywhere else in England and Wales.
- the applicant is over 18 years old;
- the application is accompanied by a licensing qualification accredited by the Secretary of State, such as the Highfield Personal Licence Holders’ level II award;
- the application is accompanied by a basic criminal record check obtained via gov.uk (the certificate must have been issued no more than one month before the application date);
- the applicant has demonstrated his/her right to work in the UK;
- the applicant has produced two passport-size photographs (45mm x 35mm) taken against a light background and endorsed on the reverse as a true likeness of the applicant by a professional (guidance on who can sign the photos can be found here)
- the appropriate fee has been paid to the licensing authority; and
- the applicant has not forfeited a personal licence in the five years preceding the date of the application.
The sale of alcohol, because of its impact on the wider community and on crime and anti-social behaviour, carries a great responsibility. Any person who is selling or authorising the sale of alcohol, must hold a Personal Licence issued under the 2003 Licensing Act.
Premises Licences which authorise the sale of alcohol require a Personal Licence Holder to be named on the Licence as the Designated Premises Supervisor (DPS).
Some premises by their nature, may require a number of additional people working there, or those holding positions of authority, to hold a Personal Licence.
If you live in the Malvern Hills area, call me Johnny Walker for a no-obligation chat about how it all works. Here’s the number again 07970 134 730