Looking for a Personal Licence course on a day to suit you and at your premises in Gloucester, Upton on Severn, Malvern Hills or the Forest of Dean? Call Johnny Walker on 07970 134 730. I have a 99% exam pass rate. You will be in safe hands.
If you intend to become the Designed Premises Supervisor at your premises, then you will need a Personal Licence. On the training day, I will complete the application forms for your Personal Licence. Your application for Personal Licence must be sent to the licensing authority where you live.
The Highfield Level 2 syllabus for the Personal Licence course covers the following topics:
– The roles, responsibilities and functions of licensing authorities within the framework of the licensing objectives
– The application process for a personal licence
– The role and legal responsibilities of the personal licence holder, and the penalties relating to failure to comply with the law
– The premises licence
– The content and purpose of operating schedules
– The role and duties of the designated premises supervisor
– Unauthorised licensable activities
– Permitted temporary licensable activities
– Rights of entry to licensed premises
– Police powers regard to suspension and closure of licensed premises
– The specific prohibitions for the sale of alcohol
– The strengths of alcoholic drinks, and the effects of alcohol on the human body
– The protection of children from harm
– The responsible retail sale of alcohol
Call Johnny Walker of details of how to book a training course at your premises. I’ll talk you through the process of getting licensed to spill. Cheers.