Looking for a Personal Licence course in Stroud, Cirencester and Dursley? Call me, Johnny Walker, on 07970 134 730. I deliver the Highfield Personal Licence course in Redditch, Bromsgrove and Droitwich. I have a 99% exam pass rate. You will be in safe hands. I travel to your premises on a day to suit you. Just call for details.
A Personal Licence allows individuals to supply alcohol where a premises licence or temporary event notice is in place. All premises that hold a premises licence must also have a Designated Premises Supervisor, who must be a Personal Licence holder.
Any person over the age of 18 who has not had a Personal Licence forfeited in the past five years can apply to be a Personal Licence holder.
You can apply by completing the application forms and returning to the Licensing Authority of your local council with the relevant documentation. If the criminal record check is free from any relevant conviction, the Personal Licence must be granted.
If there are any relevant convictions the Police will be notified and will be able to make representations against the grant of the Personal Licence if they believe approval will undermine the licensing objectives.
Personal Licences now do not have an expiry date. For any personal licences granted before April 2015 which originally had an expiry date, the expiry date no longer applies, so you can carry on using it, even if it has expired.
Sent the completed forms to the Licensing Authority, where you live, with the following:
- A fee of £37, Google your local licensing authority for details of how to pay the fee
- Completed application form
- Completed Criminal Disclosure form
- Original or certified copy of the Highfield Level 2 qualification for personal licence holders
- Two passport-sized photographs, one of which is endorsed as a true likeness of you by a solicitor, person of standing within the community or anyone with a professional qualification
- Original basic criminal record check certificate less than one-month-old from the date of issue
- Proof of your Immigration Status, a photocopy of your passport photo page will be just fine
Your local licensing authority will send you a plastic Personal Licence card and a paper counterpart.
Call me, Johnny Walker, on 07970 134 730 for details of availability and how to get a Personal Licence in Stroud, Cirencester and Dursley areas.