Searching for a Personal Licence course in Llandrindod Wells, Powys? Call Johnny Walker on 07970 134 730 and I will explain what you need to do. The advice is free, so please call anytime between 7am and 10pm daily.
Personal Licence holders in Powys may authorise the sale of alcohol at licensed premises in Powys and may also be employed as the Designated Premises Supervisor (DPS) at such premises.
To be able to apply for a Personal Licence in Powys you must fulfil the following criteria:
- be aged 18 years or over
- not have forfeited a Personal Licence in the last five years
- not been convicted of any relevant offence or foreign offence
- have passed an accredited qualification
To apply for a Personal Licence you need:
- to permanently reside at the time of application within the authority area
- the completed application form and disclosure of convictions and declaration form
- two passport sized photos, one of which must be endorsed as a true likeness
- licensing qualification certificate from Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance
- basic disclosure of criminal conviction
- the fee of £37
If you have any convictions for any relevant or foreign offences, then we will give a notice to the Chief Officer of Police. If the police make no objections within the statutory 14 day period, your local licensing authority will grant your Personal Licence.
Want to know more about obtaining a Personal Licence in Llandrindod Wells or Powys? Call Johnny Walker on 07970 134 730.