Seeking a Personal Licence? Looking for a one day Personal Licence course in Newport? Already in the licensed trade? Just starting out? Call me, Johnny Walker on 07970 134 730 for free, no-obligation advice on how to become a Personal Licence holder.
I arrange courses just for you, at your premises, on a day to suit you. No need to hunt down a group course miles away, on a date that causes you a problem. Just call me and I we can agree a suitable date in Newport, Cardiff, Bridgend, Abergavenny or Cwmbran.
My one day Personal Licence course covers the following areas of law:
- The Licensing Act 2003
- Licensing Policy
- Personal Licence inc Duties
- Premises Licence and Operating Schedule
- Designated Premises Supervisor
- Temporary Events
- Exemptions and Prohibitions
- Unauthorised Activities and Due Diligence
- Rights Of Entry and Inspection
- Powers To Close Licensed Premises
- Protection Of Children
- The Deﬁnition and Nature Of Alcohol
- Smoking, Drugs and Responsible Retail
Anyone wishing to sell or authorise the sale of alcohol by retail on licensed premises must hold a Personal Licence. Learners gaining this qualification will understand the main requirements of the Licensing Act 2003, the importance of promoting the licensing objectives and the legal responsibilities of a Personal Licence holder.
Call 07970 134 730 for details of how to become a Personal Licence holder without the tears.